The video shows protesters being shoved away by police

Brazilian authorities will investigate video of crowd doing apparent Nazi salute amid violent clashes between police and protesters, and may even question the person giving the salute. The Ministry of the Interior has asked…

The video shows protesters being shoved away by police

Brazilian authorities will investigate video of crowd doing apparent Nazi salute amid violent clashes between police and protesters, and may even question the person giving the salute. The Ministry of the Interior has asked federal police to arrest “people who do bad things that we want to investigate”, and will also investigate the event. The Ministry of the Interior will ask the Brazilian National Counsel to investigate the incident.

Officials may ask the video to be deleted on video-sharing site YouTube.

“This is not the first time that a person has been arrested in connection with this incident, especially in the context that the law recognizes crimes of violence as exceptional cases,” said Justice Minister Jose Eduardo Cardozo.

The video – posted on video hosting site YouTube by news channel Veja – shows riot police using riot shields to advance on a group of uniformed protesters as part of a march by the World Day of Remembrance of the Holocaust – an event that organizers claimed was going to be a “march against fascism” and a show of solidarity with the victims of Nazi Germany.

“We do not tolerate fascism,” reads one of the signs used at the event. Another reads: “This is a rally to denounce fascism and show solidarity with victims of Nazism.”

Video showing protesters being confronted by police. Police wearing helmets and riot shields advance while pushing protesters. pic.twitter.com/cLf7dYy9rv — Veja News (@VejaNews) August 13, 2017

The protesters are then seen being shoved away by riot police. Some of the protesters have their faces covered. A man can be heard saying: “This is a fascist march.”

The march, organized by several groups, was part of World Holocaust Day. Organizers said the event was to commemorate the victims of the Holocaust. The event was also intended to be a protest against Holocaust denial – a practice they say enables hate speech, and the denial of the Holocaust.

The Ministry of the Interior said in a statement that the video had appeared on YouTube “for the use of people who seek to incite hatred.”

“It is necessary to highlight this event – which had already been condemned by the government – and to show that acts such as this one are extremely serious and reflect the violent intolerance and brutality of the current regime.”

The ministry said that if the person who uploaded the video,

Leave a Comment