The 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl is hospitalized with severe poisoning, authorities said.

Parents arrested after 2-year-old ingests ‘rainbow fentanyl’ in Northern California, authorities say A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San…

The 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl is hospitalized with severe poisoning, authorities said.

Parents arrested after 2-year-old ingests ‘rainbow fentanyl’ in Northern California, authorities say

A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San Francisco was hospitalized Tuesday with severe poisoning, authorities said.

A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San Francisco was hospitalized Tuesday with severe poisoning, authorities said.

By

Up Next

A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San Francisco was hospitalized Tuesday with severe poisoning, authorities said.

By

A 2-year-old girl in San Francisco who ingested a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, a synthetic opioid that can be deadly when mixed with other drugs, is being treated at San Francisco General Hospital with serious poisoning, police said.

The girl’s father, James Brown, told The San Francisco Chronicle on Tuesday afternoon that the candy bar contained fentanyl and other synthetic opioids and was intended to celebrate the birthday of the little girl’s paternal grandmother.

The girl’s treating physician, Dr. Maria Salas, released a statement on Facebook Tuesday night.

“Our thoughts & prayers go out to the family & all who love & support her,” Dr. Salas wrote. “As a pediatric emergency physician I am committed to treating this patient and preventing her further overdose.”

The girl, who has been in the emergency room for three days, is expected to make a full recovery, hospital officials said.

A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San Francisco was hospitalized Tuesday with severe poisoning, authorities said.

A 2-year-old girl who ate a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl, the synthetic substance found in an illicit fentanyl high, in San Francisco was hospitalized Tuesday with severe poisoning, authorities said.

A 2-year-old girl in San Francisco who ingested a candy bar with rainbow fentanyl

Leave a Comment